Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ahhh Jaden, stop hurling already!!! Is it really so unreasonable to blame it on Kumar for getting us all sick??? ("We were all fine until you gave this to us!!!" "What, haven't you been washing your hands??? Don't you know that it's the single most effective way of preventing the spread of disease"??? "Yes, I realize that some germs are air-borne....still...auugghhh!!!!") Little boys (and big ones, too!) just demand a little more attention and TLC especially when they're sick. I don't remember Maya ever being this needy. Poor thing, though, it's like a quadruple whammy, Jaden's got it all, all at once - miss invincible spoke too soon! Me, smug-face/big-mouth, hasn't been feeling too hot either, but when you're a mom, you're simply not allowed to get sick, so I popped a pill (or two!) and sucked it up...(I miss shopping!)

Ok, I need a drink, OMG between mopping up the poop and barf and changing and washing bedsheets all day and not too mention coaxing a certain stubborn little boy to take his medicine, I'm beyond exhausted and beside myself with worry...Farah says "it's five somewhere." Well, I'll remember that when I have one well before noon tomorrow, too!!!

Oh, also please check out the latest post on 52 Weeks...thanks for passing by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment