Thursday, November 18, 2010

I was tickled pink to learn that Ryan Reynolds has just been bestowed People's magazine's much-coveted title, "Sexiest Man Alive." I kinda like him, I mean, what's not to like??? Between his boyish good looks and his, uh, sinewy torso??? You know the type - let me see, hunky, virile (lol). But I must say that what I find most attractive about him is his intelligence - "Dude, smart is sexy" - according to Farah. I couldn't agree more....

Here's a snippet of my dream last night: (the scene is in progress) In a weird turn of events, I find myself being the common object of desire of both Kumar & Ryan (???). What started off as a seemingly polite & civil conversation between the two quickly escalates into a rather heated argument, the men are literally at each other's throat, and the next thing I know, they are physically fighting over me!!! They pay no heed to my frantic pleas for them to stop which are barely audible anyways above their strenuous grunting and the sickening sound of the blows they exchange and after what seems like a most grueling eternity of manly grappling, Ryan surrenders in bitter defeat and of course, my baby emerges the victor and staggers towards me at which point I woke up (abruptly) quite bewildered and a bit disoriented and slightly confused as to Scarlett Johanssen's whereabouts during all of this...hmmm...

Clearly, dreams are just totally wack *reruns* in the subconscious, of the thoughts that dominate one's mind during the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment